Wayne is the next victim on my list of authors. He is a new author for me and I am happy to say his books are amazing! He is a devoted husband and father who can craft a story and have you screaming that the book had ended. If you haven’t read any of his books you are missing out! Get them. I’m proud to introduce you to Wayne….
1. How old were you when you first wrote your first story?
Very young. The first one that I clearly remember was in the range of eight or nine. It was incredibly violent!
2. How many books have you written?
I’ve written three and am working on both my fourth and fifth right now.
3. Anything you won’t write about?
I’m suse that ideas will come up in the future that I’ll shy away from. Right now it’s whatever comes to mind.
4. Tell me about you. Age (if you don’t mind answering), married, kids, do you have another job etc…
I’m 35 and still getting older. I have a lovely and incredible wife and two evil children.
I’m a hydraulic mechanic during the day, but I consider that my backup job.
5. What’s your favorite book you have written?
Like most who’ve read my books, The Dark Roads will always be my favorite.
6. Who or what inspired you to write?
Oddly enough, no one. I just have stories in my head that must escape.
7. What do you like to do for fun?
I love to scuba dive. Spearfishing goes along with that. Anything on the water.
8. Any traditions you do when you finish a book?
I drink a glass of good bourbon on ice, smoke a cigarette, and start writing another.
9. Where do you write? Quite or music?
Anywhere that I can! Music or not depends on the book. Sometimes the concentration is hampered by a song.
10. Anything you would change about your writing?
Nope. I love it.
11. What is your dream? Famous writer?
Oh yeah! That’s the dream and what I’m chasing until I get there.
12. Where do you live?
Clearwater Beach, FL. On a houseboat. Yes I’m crazy.
That’s what the two kids are for.
14. What’s your favorite thing about writing?
The story. When I’m really into it, feeling like part of the tale. It’s hard to pull out of once you get there. I find myself walking along with the character I wrote about the night before and am always surprised at how real he or she is. It’s incredible and awe inspiring.
You can connect with Wayne here :
As always Wayne, thank you for letting us get to know you better. I wish you nothing but success and happiness.