Today I’m going to introduce you to a very special guy that I have gotten to know recently. He is super talented, smart, witty and an all around good guy. If you haven’t checked him out you are missing out on a good friend and author. You don’t want to be left out in the cold so please make welcome Justin…….
1. How old were you when you first wrote your first story?
The first time I actually wrote a story was when I was nine. I wrote a short horror story for a English assignment and have been writing ever since.
2. How many books have you written?
I have roughly wrote fifteen books in total and self-published fourteen.
3. Anything you won’t write about?
I try not to write anything erotic, I am not very good at it and feel uncomfortable writing it.
4. Tell me about you. Age (if you don’t mind answering), married, kids, do you have another job etc…
I’m 43 years old. Married to Lisa with two boys, Matthew 8 and Oliver 5. I have two girls from a previous marriage. I’m unemployed ex-forces and as you have seen I am Paraplegic and wheelchair bound.
5. What’s your favorite book you have written?
I loved writing Pet From Hell.
6. Who or what inspired you to write?
Mike Tufo he is great and I love Mike Talbot as a character. Plus he gives great advice.
7. What do you like to do for fun?
I love reading, watching movies and playing Xbox.
8. Any traditions you do when you finish a book?
Sleep (Laugh) I tend to relax with my kids and wife.
9. Where do you write? Quite or music?
I do most of my writing in my bedroom and I do listen different sorts of music.
10. Anything you would change about your writing?
Just to write better stories and a larger fan base.
11. What is your dream? Famous writer?
My dream would be to make a good living from writing, but just having my books read is a dream of mine.
12. Where do you live?
I live in a little town called Stanley in the north east of England close to Newcastle.
I have a mental cat called Honey who only drinks from the cold tap.
14. What’s your favorite thing about writing?
The way I can put my feelings into my stories and have my imagination run wild. My mind is constantly running with new stories or different lines within the ones I am currently writing and I even surprise myself when I write.
You can connect with Justin here:
facebook on his page
As always thank you Justin for letting us get to know you better. I wish you all the success and happiness in the world!